Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can you help me find a coat like this? And would I suit it??!!

(7 Posts)
MrTumblesbitch Wed 28-Dec-16 20:26:13

Ignore the wag type girl in the photo (I don't look anything like that!) but has anyone seen a coat like this anywhere?

Also, I am short and have huge boobs (34G) would I look a twat in it do you think? I want a coat that isn't structured that I can just chuck on and feel okay on the school run.... I am sick of my ponchos!

Thank you in advance!

SavageBeauty73 Wed 28-Dec-16 20:30:25

What's your budget?

Top Shop have a lovely camel coat

Pheebs77 Wed 28-Dec-16 20:33:33

That's really nice. Something casual but put together

MrTumblesbitch Wed 28-Dec-16 20:34:31

As cheap as possible as I am hoping to lose a gazillion pounds and be all svelte and stuff..... but could go up to £150ish I think (I am flexible on that, I won't feed Ds or something for the right coat :D)

OOoh, I will look at topshop, thank you - its not somewhere I would normally go in to!

MrTumblesbitch Wed 28-Dec-16 20:47:36

Top shop doesn't seem to have anything similar sadly.

I've found this which is similar ish shape - but it's not right.....

Am actually wondering if it is more cardigan / cape than coat now?

mscongeniality Wed 28-Dec-16 20:48:45

Missguided have this style in lots of colours and its a great price, but not sure about quality!

MrTumblesbitch Wed 28-Dec-16 20:53:59

OOh thank you, I will have a look there Mscongeniality

Must admit - I have found this but the quality is concerning me...... I think I wanted a wool blend type affair but I am struggling to see it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: