Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a black jacket (possibly with suit skirt) for work

(1 Post)
travellingfamily Wed 28-Dec-16 14:35:07

My standard work 'suit' jacket has finally given up the ghost. It came from Jigsaw many years ago, and I wore it either with a matching skirt, or over dresses etc. It was about 50% wool, 50% acrylic. Jigsaw used to do the same material every year but vary the style slightly. But when I went to look for a replacement I was disappointed in the Jigsaw quality - the material didn't feel so 'heavy' and I felt it would look worn out quite soon.

Can anyone help me find a replacement? I want black, fitted, and quite short. I am 5'6'' and a size 8, with no bust to speak of.

I have looked in M & S (they felt way too flimsy) and online at Hobbs, which looked to have some good jackets but none in my size that were black.

Budget is about £120 - may stretch to more if it is perfect. Is that a realistic budget? Would also like a skirt too (budget probably another £60 - 80) - not pencil, around knee length.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now