Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best concealer from Boots/Superdrug?

(16 Posts)
teawamutu Wed 28-Dec-16 09:48:49

In small town for wedding. Slept badly and look like shite. Need emergency concealer for tired 40yo dry skin but limited shop choice. Help?

gammatron Wed 28-Dec-16 09:50:32

If they have it, the soap and glory one is really good!

SilentlyScreamingAgain Wed 28-Dec-16 09:54:08

The cold spoon thing really works. In terms of concealer, do you need to cover dull hangover skin or dark circles?

SilentlyScreamingAgain Wed 28-Dec-16 09:55:29

Sorry, I must have been projecting there with the hangover...

NotTodaySatan Wed 28-Dec-16 10:05:07

Bourjois Radiance Reveal.

Gorgeous for tired and dry skin. Really brightening. Think it's £5.99.

laurajohnny Wed 28-Dec-16 10:08:20

Bourjois healthy mix concealer for under eyes. I possess permanent dark circles and have tried everything, including the fabled Laura Mercier, YSL touche eclat, etc. This is the best. For redness, spots, etc, Collection lasting concealer covers everything.

ExplodingCarrots Wed 28-Dec-16 10:12:05

Collection concealer is amazing for coverage.

YouWereRight Wed 28-Dec-16 10:14:30

Collection concealer, or the MUA one with argon oil in it.

jinglytinglypasta Wed 28-Dec-16 10:15:39

Bought a Rimmel one in a small tube once when I was caught short - against all my instincts (usually Laura Mercier). It's brilliant on my 50 something dry dark circles.

Enjoy the wedding fwink

Hironsbirons Wed 28-Dec-16 10:58:22

The collection one is my go to. Amazing stuff and super cheap.

teawamutu Wed 28-Dec-16 11:19:13

It's dark circles from a week of sleeping badly, so think I'll watch out for the Bourjois and Collection.ones. Thanks, will report back 😃

CointreauVersial Wed 28-Dec-16 11:28:01

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - with the orange lid.

I borrowed some from DD1 in an emergency, and very quickly invested in my own tube. Super-cheap, available everywhere.

LamppostInWinter Wed 28-Dec-16 11:35:43

The maybelline age rewind one is great!

teawamutu Thu 29-Dec-16 21:24:00

I got the Collection one in the tube with applicator, was pretty good. The Bourjois ones didn't seem quite right for my colouring, although coverage seemed excellent. Not as good as a decent night's sleep but a big help. Thanks smile

humanfemale Thu 29-Dec-16 22:18:30

YY to the collection concealer. It's like £4 and one of the best I've tried including Bobbi Brown, touché veloutee etc etc
But a large part of it might be to do with the Fair being a perfect match for my skin

LockedOutOfMN Fri 30-Dec-16 00:53:12

The Boots own version of Touche Éclat. Think it might be called Touche Radiance. It comes in a black tube with gold lettering. It has a brushy applicator and you click the base like a biro to make a blob of the concealer appear on the applicator.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now