Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Looking for wide leg jogging pants type trousers

(15 Posts)
HiHoHeidi Tue 27-Dec-16 23:25:55

Years ago I owned a pair of navy wide leg trousers made from a very light jersey type material. I am hankering for another pair.

I bought Cos joggers but the material is very different.

Recently I bought www.warehouse-london.com/ie/clothing/trousers/check-jogger/026773.html?cgid=trousers&position=56&dwvar_026773_color=99#&start=56&categoryID=trousers from Warehouse. I quite like them but they are busy and only certain colours can be worn with them.

I like these from Cos www.cosstores.com/ie/Women/Leisure/Wide-leg_drawstring_trousers/43588184-59318636.1#c-22755 but they are too light in colour.

I want to wear them at home, doing housework, yet be able to open the front door and even go to the local shop without having to change out of them. They are not for anything or anywhere else but I'd like to think if I go away for the weekend, I could chuck them into my bag and wear them if lounging around somebody else's house.

I'm unsure if I am describing what I am looking for. I'm open to any colour, perhaps not heavily patterned though.

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find these?

TIA.

Hironsbirons Wed 28-Dec-16 11:02:28

I have a grey pair of pretty much what you describe, from M&S. So lovely and soft, they have a thick waistband too so they don't roll down

BikeRunSki Wed 28-Dec-16 11:05:58

I got some like this from Hush a few years ago. I think what you're after are called Yoga Pants, but harem pants seem to have taken over the world in recent years.

Rioja123 Wed 28-Dec-16 11:12:27

Asos?

FantasticFestiveBeasts Wed 28-Dec-16 11:15:08

I wear White Stuff's offering. They used to be nicer than they are this year but they are OK. Star jump pant from memory. They were much simpler, no waistband and a simple drawstring, sort of lightweight sweatshirt material in washed colours.

I hope they bring the old ones back but they are quite acceptable for what you want them for. I wear them at home, when I get home from work in the winter evenings and have got them on today, baking, reading and not much else.

HoHumming Wed 28-Dec-16 11:47:29

The White Stuff star jump is pretty much what I am looking for. Thank you. I would ideally like charcoal but blue is ok too. Anything but black really. I will check out yoga pants too. I remember having a pair from Pineapple in Debenhams at one stage but they were the d

HoHumming Wed 28-Dec-16 11:47:53

* they were black which I don't want.

FantasticFestiveBeasts Wed 28-Dec-16 11:56:09

That's good, you would have loved the old ones, washed charcoal, navy and dark brown. They were fab.

Silverstreaks Wed 28-Dec-16 13:39:17

Have a look at kettlewell they've been making them for years and get good feedback.
I don't have any but they do tempt me.

MountainDweller Wed 28-Dec-16 17:28:58

Land's End Starfish pants are really soft and comfy - the straight leg ones are actually quite wide.

I have several pairs from Fat Face which are slightly bootcut, but I don't think they make them any more sad

ginghamstarfish Wed 28-Dec-16 19:56:48

Was looking at Matalan website the other day and they had some.

FrustratedFrugal Wed 28-Dec-16 21:07:32

For charcoal yoga pants, I can recommend BAM. Bamboo fiber is lush and these are great to wear.

HoHumming Wed 28-Dec-16 21:14:20

Wow I didn't expect so much help. Thank you all so much.

SimplyNigella Wed 28-Dec-16 21:17:01

Me&Em could be worth a look too.

idontlikealdi Wed 28-Dec-16 21:17:38

M&S. think they cost all of £9.50.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now