Talk

Advanced search

I have about £700 to spend on a Mulberry handbag...which one?!

(15 Posts)
SouthPole Tue 27-Dec-16 15:59:02

I don't want a Bayswater but something smaller that I can wear across my body, I like the medium Lily but wondered if anyone had any other ideas. I already have a large Mulberry tote and love it so want to stick with the brand.

AmeliaPeabody Tue 27-Dec-16 16:21:14

I like the small Alexa, personally. I think that has an across body strap.

AmeliaPeabody Tue 27-Dec-16 16:32:04

Ah they no longer do Alexa! I like the small bayswater also, and might be in budget with the sale, but you don't want one of those.
I think the Darley, with the leather strap, is ok if not too small.

SouthPole Tue 27-Dec-16 16:34:29

Don't you hate it when they discontinue something you like?!

Newbrummie Tue 27-Dec-16 17:07:51

I like the Lilly and was about buy one in the John Lewis sale when they sold out 😩
Will have to wait now

UncomfortableBadger Wed 28-Dec-16 08:19:58

Are you anywhere near Somerset or York?

If so, get thee to the Mulberry outlet! I got my Bayswater at a great price in Shepton Mallet and the staff are so incredibly knowledgeable smile

Newbrummie Wed 28-Dec-16 10:43:13

I think they will post them from the outlets too ... Bicester certainly do

Rioja123 Wed 28-Dec-16 11:15:27

I recently got a beautiful black croc leather Mulberry Bayswater in the outlet at Bicester. I think Bayswater is very timeless. Otherwise I like the medium Lily. Btw the Mulberry website has a sale on at the moment - never be tempted to get one online from anywhere other than the official site - loads of scams out there.

Minnie747 Wed 28-Dec-16 18:04:46

Sorry to hijack! Does anyone have the Cara backpack? I'm a bit put off that the straps for backpack mode aren't leather... TIA

TSSDNCOP Thu 29-Dec-16 10:23:26

I'm in the same boat and am torn between the Maple, the Tessie and the Camden. Really I want the Maple in black grain, but that only comes in small which I'm not keen on. Then if I go for Maple in Oxblood I'm not sure about it going with stuff. So I go back to the Camden but I'm unsure about the zip at the top. First world dilemma but it's starting to drive me slightly mad.

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 29-Dec-16 10:52:20

I have a Tessie satchel in oxblood and it matches pretty much everything I can pair it with.

TSSDNCOP Thu 29-Dec-16 16:46:20

Do you think so Whooo? It's an unusual colour for me although I do like it. In fact I'm becoming more and more drawn to it which is driving DH around the bend as I already returned the Tessie tote in Oxblood he bought me for Christmas. Who knew this would be so hard.

Champers4Pampers Thu 29-Dec-16 16:50:17

I have a small Bayswater which I love, i tend to use my alexas more as they are slightly bigger. But the bigger bag I have the more crap I carry.

TSSDNCOP Thu 29-Dec-16 16:52:16

Do you think so Whooo? It's an unusual colour for me although I do like it. In fact I'm becoming more and more drawn to it which is driving DH around the bend as I already returned the Tessie tote in Oxblood he bought me for Christmas. Who knew this would be so hard.

TSSDNCOP Thu 29-Dec-16 16:53:27

Op have you considered the Anthony? I've had one for ages and am devoted to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now