Talk

Advanced search

Alternatives to Clinique dramatically different

(6 Posts)
alexw Mon 26-Dec-16 15:22:33

There must be something out there which is nice and light but moisturises well without causing breakout for less than it costs for Clinique?? Been using it for 20 years so am slightly cautious to change.

Bobsmum02 Mon 26-Dec-16 19:14:54

I've recently changed to Liz Earle Superskin from Clinique dramatically different, I got the one for normal/combination skin. I love it so far, it's rich, thick and creamy so feels very moisturising but light on my skin at the same time.

Lovelybangers Mon 26-Dec-16 19:21:19

I recently started using a Simple Light moisturiser.

So far, so good.

(Old skin but tends towards oiliness)

mrssmith79 Mon 26-Dec-16 20:03:39

I've been using it for the same length of time and recently changed to Avene which was great for my dry skin. I'm back to the clinique now though, nor sure why - creature of habit I suppose fgrin

sconebonjovi Mon 26-Dec-16 20:07:12

La Roche posay toleriane fluid. Nothing nasty in it, it's a very simply moisturiser, and not super expensive

bingohandjob Mon 26-Dec-16 20:35:19

Superdrug B. range is great and Ren ClearCalm range is light and soothing www.marksandspencer.com/ren-clearcalm-3-replenishing-night-serum-50ml/p/p22228863?prevPage=plp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now