Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is farfetch.com ok to buy from?

(11 Posts)
MrsMargoLeadbetter Sat 24-Dec-16 13:28:55

I saw a lovely Marc Jacobs Star Patchwork cross body bag at the airport in Nov.

I stupidly bought something cheaper that I don't like.

I am guessing it last season/year as I can only see it on farfetch.com.

Just wanted to ask if you have bought from there before? I don't own any premium brand bags, so just worried about being sold a fake and not knowing.

Thanks

luckymucky Sat 24-Dec-16 13:32:22

Yes it is a genuine site. Have you googled to check you can't get cheaper else where?

luckymucky Sat 24-Dec-16 13:38:47

Sorry just seen that you have already looked and can't get elsewhere.
I just googled too as I'm avoiding getting on with my Christmas prep for 13 people tomorrow.
Like the bag; also lovely in plain black.

MarshaBrady Sat 24-Dec-16 13:40:42

I've bought from there, it's genuine

FrustratedFrugal Sat 24-Dec-16 13:42:47

Yes. It is the web interface of lots of independent high end boutiques all over Europe (and elsewhere?), I've been to some of those b&m boutiques. Safe but tends to be pricey, my last resort for items sold out elsewhere.

Motherwithflaws Sat 24-Dec-16 13:48:06

Depending on where it's coming from, you might have to pay tax/import fees.

ZaraW Sat 24-Dec-16 18:38:45

I was looking on their site and the item I wanted was $200 more than buying directly from the designer's online store.

JohnCheese Sat 24-Dec-16 19:55:15

It's a legit site and v handy. Prices are similar to everywhere else for designer stuff. I don't find it anymore expensive than any other site. If you're lucky you'll catch a 20% or 30% off. It's exactly as FrustaratedF says. Totally legit.

LittleMysMoominMamma Sat 24-Dec-16 22:03:10

I've used them several times recently, fast delivery, easy returns and refunds were super fast.
Worth noting that you usually get 10% off your first order (code shown on the item page).

MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 25-Dec-16 18:37:42

Many thanks all. Very helpful.

Comedyusername Mon 26-Dec-16 01:14:30

Lovely bag BTW. Bit jealous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now