Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Pretty everyday knickers

(6 Posts)
DorotheaHomeAlone Sat 24-Dec-16 10:06:11

I'm looking for everyday briefs that are comfy and wearable, preferably mostly cotton but also a little prettier/sexier than the m&s multipacks I normally wear. I think this every couple of years then give up and head back to marks. Any tips? I'm absolutely not into any kind of g string! smile

SecretLimonadeDrinker Sat 24-Dec-16 10:20:16

I did this a few years ago, bought some nice ones in Topshop.

What's your budget? Have you tried Boux Avenue - they do 3 for £12.

http://m.bouxavenue.com/;next=12;paging=viewFour/lingerie/knickers/knicker-style,briefs/page,all

DorotheaHomeAlone Sat 24-Dec-16 11:03:54

Thanks, secret. Will check topshop. Some nice ones there but I really want mostly cotton at least for the gusset.

Ratonastick Sat 24-Dec-16 13:22:51

Had a bit of a sense of humour failure about pants 2 days ago as every pair I own were knackered. I now have a selection of lovely cotton full size pants from, of all places, Fatface. The only option for a cotton gusset in a small market town, but really nice, comfy, generous arse coverage, everything you could want. Last place I would have looked, but there you go. They are bloody lovely and currently 3 for 2!

SesameSparkle Sat 24-Dec-16 13:50:53

Uniqlo have some pretty ones - cotton, but some pretty colour and pattern, and with lace trims.

suze28 Sat 24-Dec-16 15:08:35

I wear the M&S Brazilian knickers which are usually on 3 for 2. They aren't as low as they look and are nearly belly button height on me. www.marksandspencer.com/lace-brazilian-knickers/p/p22340060?image=SD_02_T61_7777_Y0_X_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=plp

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: