Talk

Advanced search

Neck and decollete cream

(13 Posts)
Thisismynewname123 Thu 22-Dec-16 09:02:55

Could I have some recommendations for your best neck & décolleté creams. I've been using Clarins but fancy a change. Thanks

FrizzBombDelight Thu 22-Dec-16 09:22:43

My mil loves the Dior one.

Craycr4y Thu 22-Dec-16 11:40:25

I'm a massive fan of Neostrata triple neck firming

www.neostrata.com/product/neostrata+skin+active+triple+firming+neck+cream.do

Saggingninja Thu 22-Dec-16 13:13:32

Don't bother. Just use a moisturiser with a good SPF (make sure it's Broad Spectrum Sunscreen) and apply to your neck and decollete with upward sweeping strokes.

In winter I also add a few drops of oil (almond or coconut) to counteract the drying effect of central heating. smile

Ifonlyiweretaller Thu 22-Dec-16 18:50:08

I've just started using PRAI which I bought in Boots. Only used it for 10 days but really enjoy applying it and it seems to be improving my skin texture. I've not really paid much attention to that area in the past so it feels like a treat!

Botanicbaby Thu 22-Dec-16 18:56:40

I have Judith Williams lifelong beauty neck & décolletage cream.

I can confidently say that I think any old moisturiser would do the same job.

Sorry not much help, I just wonder at the high prices of these creams sometimes.

latedecember1963 Thu 22-Dec-16 19:10:14

I like Gattineau firming throat gel & spread it further down too. I get it when it's on offer on QVC.

Diamonddealeroncemore Thu 22-Dec-16 22:24:16

I just use whatever moisturiser I'm using on my face and I use factor 50 sun block over the top. I've never been one for sun bathing and it's this that I attribute to having no wrinkles on my décolletage at the age of 56.

Lorelei76 Thu 22-Dec-16 22:29:15

Do any of these actually work on décolletage lines?

Lorelei76 Fri 23-Dec-16 10:13:55

can't help laughing at the tumbleweed after that question.....

that neo stuff is soooo pricey!

Heratnumber7 Fri 23-Dec-16 10:18:17

There isn't any significant difference between cheap moisturisers and expensive ones except the smell and the packaging. And no difference between the skin of the neck/chest area and the rest of the body either.

BrillianaHarvey Fri 23-Dec-16 10:20:47

I love Clinique PX neck cream. Pricey but it really does make a difference to skin texture. Occasionally I try alternatives but I always come back to the Clinique.

Tarrarra Fri 23-Dec-16 10:21:55

Elemis one is fab

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now