Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used jamberry nail wraps- are they any good?

(5 Posts)
Sunflower6 Sun 18-Dec-16 13:11:41

Has anyone used jamberry nail wraps? Some of the girls at work use jamberry nails wraps and their nails look fab. How easy are they to apply and remove?

dickiedavisthunderthighs Sun 18-Dec-16 13:22:10

Nail wraps are quite a faff from what I've seen as you need to heat-set them. If you want to try them though don't buy the Jamberry ones as they are completely overpriced due to being an MLM. There are plenty of others for just a few pounds in Claire's or on eBay.

Chocolateteabag Mon 19-Dec-16 23:40:06

Once you get the hang of them they do last for a week to 10 days (normal one not the foil ones though) but they are tricky to put on initially - don't do in a rush.
I went to a party and after a few a lot drinks was persuaded to host my own party - hence I have a few sets. The plain colours have been good, the glittery foils are harder to put on. And they do take a bit of time to do - pretty much similar to DIY gel nail kits

Mine have lasted when I get them on properly but a friends just peeled off the next day - could have been how she put them on though.

The biggest benefit I found was taking them off - which takes a couple of mins and doesn't involve soaking or filing like gel nails do so much less harming to your nails.

They are £££ - £15 for a sheet but you can get 4 sets of nails out of that.

I haven't used all mine up since my party (in July) simply because I haven't had occasion where I wanted the same nails for over a week. i would try eBay for a set and follow the tutorials on YouTube and see how you find them

featherpillow Mon 19-Dec-16 23:46:51

I found them too tricky to put on straight and a poor fit for my nails.
I wont buy them again.

BadToTheBone Tue 20-Dec-16 00:04:40

Nail wraps are a faff but the jamberry ones are much better than the cheaper ones you can get. They're vinyl wraps rather than paint so last longer. My problem is I get bored easily and like to change my nails pretty often.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now