Talk

Advanced search

Stylish Flat Boots

(9 Posts)
SpaghettiMeatballs Sun 18-Dec-16 08:15:19

I need new flat boots in black as my go to calf high biker boots sprang a leak yesterday.

I don't often wear them as I prefer smarter, heeled boots in other colours but these were perfect for long walks or days out.

Are calf high boots really naff now? Should I be looking for ankle boots?

Can anyone recommend flat boots for me please? Have a day out this week and nothing comfy to wear on my feet!

Longtalljosie Sun 18-Dec-16 08:17:07

Watching with interest... in the same boat. My Fly London boots have broken on the zip in the same place the last pair did so I can't replace again.

LindyHemming Sun 18-Dec-16 16:22:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AngelicCurls Sun 18-Dec-16 18:13:50

Also following-been after the perfect pair of black leather not too clumpy or too dainty flat boots for ages!

BearPear Sun 18-Dec-16 18:17:01

I got a pair from Moshulu - most comfortable boots ever, but also the most money I've ever spent on boots. I got knee-length to wear with skirts/dresses and thick tights. I have mid-calf boots from Next which have worn well.

luckylavender Sun 18-Dec-16 20:35:49

Shoot

luckylavender Sun 18-Dec-16 20:36:05

Shoon

witsender Sun 18-Dec-16 22:16:23

I have some knee high Caterpillar boots in tan leather, which are so comfy and really wearable. Just had them.resoled after a few winters' wear.

SpaghettiMeatballs Mon 19-Dec-16 18:09:15

Went shopping today and the only ones I liked are the leaky ones I already own!

Can't bring myself to pay £130 for another pair. DH says he will try and fix them.

This isn't like me. Normally I jump at the chance of shoe shopping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now