Claudia's gorgeous coat!

(11 Posts)
notevernow Sat 17-Dec-16 19:35:14

Does anyone know where Claudia Winkleman got the lovely military coat she's wearing in the rehearsal-visiting sequences on Strictly? Or what I should google to look for one? Cheers

MinceForBrains Sat 17-Dec-16 19:39:12

It looks very similar to a Burberry coat I saw in the US in summer.

notevernow Sat 17-Dec-16 19:44:11

Hmm, Burberry? Not cheap then I suppose...

MinceForBrains Sat 17-Dec-16 19:48:02

No, it was about £1500. Claudia's might be a different one though, it doesn't look exactly the same (from memory).

glenthebattleostrich Sat 17-Dec-16 19:50:53

If you tweet her she might tell you

notevernow Sat 17-Dec-16 19:57:15

I'm afraid I'm a complete dunce at twittering, but thanks Glen. And Mince. Found some slightly more reasonably priced ones from River Island and the like. I looked for military pea coat, but none are quite the same either.
I love the red under the collar.

seefeld Sun 18-Dec-16 21:16:10

Zara had coats matching that description recently. I haven't seen Claudia in hers so can't be sure they're the same thing but could be worth a look

notevernow Mon 19-Dec-16 07:15:33

Thanks Seefeld. I had a look at the Zara one online last night. It does look very like it, red undercollar and all. I'll see if I can try it on this week, although I suppose it'll probably be in the sale from next week. Thanks all!

WicksEnd Mon 19-Dec-16 16:27:35

Claudia's coat is Burberry, (unfortunately!) but the Zara one is a good dupe. Collar and buttons are smaller, and a bit shorter in the body.

AllChangeNat Mon 19-Dec-16 17:58:01

I loved her coat too! Can't see the Zara version, please can someone link to it?

Cheryl67 Fri 17-Mar-17 14:01:55

Love ❤️ the jacket so much,I'm saving hard but by the time I get there I may find it in tkmax🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now