Talk

Advanced search

Where will give me a free sample foundation for a teen?

(7 Posts)
ElizaSchuyler Sat 17-Dec-16 09:52:48

Dd actually uses a Bobbi Brown tinted mousturiser but she is going on a trip next year where she will have to dress smart & look businesslike (model united nations thing) but they are going on Easyjet & it's hand luggage only. I thought it would be nice to try & get her some make up she can take with her.

I asked at the Bobbi Brown counter & they don't do tiny take on a plane sizes.

I use Lancombe & they once gave me a little sample bottle but I was buying stuff same with YSL. What about No 7? She uses their foundation for dance shows but in a darker shade than normal

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 17-Dec-16 09:55:05

My DD got a No7 sample in a small plastic jar. She wanted to try the airbrushed foundation.
Worth an try.

(IIRC , my DD had makeup on so couldn't try in store but knew the colour she wanted)

fairgame84 Sat 17-Dec-16 09:59:52

Estee lauder, benefit and clinique give out free foundation samples.

mowglik Sat 17-Dec-16 13:22:19

Ysl and dior give out little bottles that should last 5-7 days or so. Don't Bobbi brown give samples?

ElizaSchuyler Sat 17-Dec-16 13:25:36

Dd didn't get any samples when she went for her makeover. And I explained to the assistant on the counter at another branch that she wears their make up etc etc in the hope she'd offer one but no such luck!

PossumInAPearTree Sat 17-Dec-16 13:32:06

Clinique will if you ask.

TheWoollybacksWife Sat 17-Dec-16 13:32:21

Do the Body Shop still sell empty plastic pots? You could buy one of those and decant a small amount of her normal foundation.

Alternatively ask at Boots for a random sample of their colour match stuff. Wash the pot out and use as above.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now