Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long towelling dressing gown?

(10 Posts)
loveaspiring Thu 15-Dec-16 23:50:04

Mum has just asked me to find her a new towelling dressing gown. This would be relatively easy but she's 5ft11 and wants one that touches her ankles. Standard length ones would only be by her knees.
Has anyone seen/bought any super long ones recently? I reckon it would be size 16. She's not averse to it being a man's one and colour doesn't matter.
Thanks smile

pleasestopsnoring Thu 15-Dec-16 23:53:25

White company , I have one of these wear it everyday.

loveaspiring Fri 16-Dec-16 20:27:24

Thank you :-)

Stargirl82 Fri 16-Dec-16 20:30:44

Have you tried long tall sally? I'm 6ft and my one from there is amazing!! Also new look, Dorothy Perkins, tall girls.co.uk may have them too x

Shantotto Fri 16-Dec-16 21:37:32

Long tall sally only have fleece ones at the moment. I hate my fleece one from there it's far too hot and it's not towelling so it doesn't help me dry after the bath!

I can't find a long towelling one anywhere! Not convinced that white company one would be long enough.

Stargirl82 Fri 16-Dec-16 22:57:06

Asos and next might be worth a look too. Both have tall sections

loveaspiring Fri 16-Dec-16 22:58:55

Cool, I'll take a look. Thank you :-)

ASqueakingInTheShrubbery Fri 16-Dec-16 23:05:28

I'm very tempted by the M&S men's navy one. It's £50, whereas my current fleece one was about a tenner from Asda a few years ago. It looked a decent length but I didn't try it on, just stroked it admiringly and thought about how much spare money I haven't got this close to Christmas.

loveaspiring Fri 16-Dec-16 23:10:57

Hmm, nowt at Asos.
'Supreme' gown at Next £50 might be an option. It doesn't say how long it is though.
I think the White Company one at £38 is leading so far. Mostly as it said it was 132cm long, which is over 50" which is how long her old one is.

MochaChocaChino Fri 16-Dec-16 23:16:44

I've been looking for one of these myself Aspiring for MIL, but haven't found anything despite trying everywhere.

White company one looks by far the best...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now