Talk

Advanced search

Gorgeous smelling, feeling pampered bubble bath....

(26 Posts)
Artyfarty555 Thu 15-Dec-16 20:37:06

I have been asked by my two teenage sons to give Christians ideas for them, so that they can buy me a little something! A CD and book ate always on the list...but I'd like some lovely bubble bath. A girl at uni loved Fenjal..but I'm not keen...or Badabas... Radox is a bit ordinary..can't cost too much...any ideas...soap n glory, but they seem more shower gels.?!

NotTodaySatan Thu 15-Dec-16 20:41:10

The Mandara Spa range at Sainsburys is gorgeous (I think it's a real spa in London).

Luxurious packaging and beautiful scents especially the Amber Heaven one. Really lingers on your skin as well.

daisygirlmac Thu 15-Dec-16 20:41:58

Soap and glory have a lovely smelling one, it's similar to the clean on me shower gel. Sanctuary? Or I'm sure I saw a Champneys one in Boots as well, all of those are lush!

RubyWinterstorm Thu 15-Dec-16 20:44:46

Body shop?

Greenteandchives Thu 15-Dec-16 20:48:13

There are some lovely ones at tkmaxx. I got a Neom one from there that was heavenly.

LiefieLiefie Thu 15-Dec-16 20:55:55

L'Occitane do gorgeous smelling bubble bath and bath salts.

RagingSquirrel Thu 15-Dec-16 21:10:10

My favourite is the Clarins blue one. It's about £20 so is a real luxury, but the smell stays on my skin (and in the bathroom after I've used it, and you don't need much). It's a very herbal smell though, so if you don't like Badedas etc, it might not be for you.

Artyfarty555 Thu 15-Dec-16 21:19:26

Thanks for replies...will definitely have some ideas for them...

takemetobrazil Thu 15-Dec-16 21:56:35

The Clarins blue one is my favourite too.
I've also got a Sen Spa one from Waitrose which smells lovely.

bingohandjob Thu 15-Dec-16 23:00:21

Some nice suggestions here and in comments...

www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/dec/03/beauty-the-best-bath-products?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Muddlingalongalone Thu 15-Dec-16 23:02:48

If you can find it I love Champneys distant shores

Lorelei76 Thu 15-Dec-16 23:17:26

Does Clarins blue mean Eau Ressourcething
I got given a Selfridges voucher and I was thinking to buy nice bath stuff.

takemetobrazil Fri 16-Dec-16 06:35:11

It's this one Lorel
https://www.clarins.co.uk/relax-bath-shower-concentrate/0066810.html#start=1
But the yellow Tonic smell is also good

Artyfarty555 Fri 16-Dec-16 07:45:18

Think it's the blue Clarins one l will treat myself to. Can just imagine how my ds of 17 will react....£20, what for bubble bath!!!?? But Boots have some that have been mentioned for £10 on their offer. Other than that...Sainsbury s it is xxx
Now, just have to work out a list via the iPad with links...technology is lost on me....pen and paper at the ready! grin

RagingSquirrel Fri 16-Dec-16 07:45:57

That's the one - it's also available online on the Boots site (and probably in the large stores) if anyone has advantage points to use.

Lorelei76 Fri 16-Dec-16 08:48:26

Thanks Brazil

starsinyourpies Fri 16-Dec-16 08:51:54

Neom -TK Maxx or Amazon.

SloeGinandTonic Fri 16-Dec-16 08:54:56

L'occitane have changed theirs. The lavender one. I have used it for years but the last 2 bottles have been very unbubbly with less scent. The bottle design changed but they didn't say the product has change but it has.

Waitrose do some for £1 which are good, lavender, orange. I have been using these for the past month since I gave up on l'occitane.

CrystalGlitz Fri 16-Dec-16 08:57:53

Neal's Yard Aromatic Foaming Bath. Absolutely gorgeous fragrance from the essential oils, and bottle lasts for ages as you only need a little. Also currently £10 instead of £15 in Waitrose! fsmile

WellTidy Fri 16-Dec-16 10:21:44

I love anything from the champneys bubble bath range in boots, which is usually on 3 for 2 or £12 each. I also really like the essential Waitrose bubble baths, which are incredible for the money. They are 750 ml for about £1.15. My favourites are chamomile, bluebell and pink grapefruit. They stopped sticking them for a few months this year and I was gutted. Now they're back.

Gingefringe Fri 16-Dec-16 11:27:55

Lush milky bubble bar - absolutely gorgeous smell and skin feels wonderful afterwards. A bar can be split into two or three baths.

Largemelons Fri 16-Dec-16 11:31:44

Anything from Lush!
Reasonably priced, bubbly, fun and ethical.
I sound like I work there - I don't. I'd get a migraine but I adore their products.

XiCi Fri 16-Dec-16 18:37:34

Please do go and smell the Clarins blue one first to make sure you like it. It's a really pungent smell so you may love it or hate it. I loathe it, and the smell sticks to you all day. I got a bottle in a gift set as a present and really didn't want to waste it but ended up binning it I hated it that much.

XiCi Fri 16-Dec-16 18:41:26

What scents do you usually like? The Clarins one is very herbal, a sort of antiseptic, almost medicinal smell

Statelychangers Fri 16-Dec-16 18:58:32

Origins ginger float is delicious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now