Talk

Advanced search

Veil illuminating complexion fix

(4 Posts)
dippywhentired Thu 15-Dec-16 09:14:25

Has anyone tried this product? Seems to get rave reviews but I have no idea how to pick the right shade. On beautyandtheboutique, she only has 3 shades and I can't decide between the palest or the next one.

MrsLyons Sun 08-Jan-17 10:05:08

Hi

Was funnily enough Googling this today (to see if I could find cheaper than beauty and the boutique... no luck so far and to be fair, if there was only a few £ in it, I'd carry on buying from BATB as I think the website is great)...

Anyway...

I used it last night for the first time. I hate my under eye shadows. For me it is amazing. Far superior to YSL Touche Éclat (or the Boots dupe I was recommended) You really can see the difference when you layer it up (I used 3 layers) and I'm a complete convert.

In terms of shade, presumably you've seen the guide? I'm probably between v pale and medium, although closer to medium so chose N2. Perfect match.

Hope that helps!!

MrsLyons Sun 08-Jan-17 10:05:44

Meant to attach a photo of the guide just in case you hadn't seen it.

perrypausal Wed 23-Aug-17 10:03:36

Hope it's not unPC to resurrect this old thread. Wondered if anyone could tell me how much coverage this product gives. I'd say I'm between a medium and Fair and wonder could I get away with medium?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: