Talk

Advanced search

Veil illuminating complexion fix

(4 Posts)
dippywhentired Thu 15-Dec-16 09:14:25

Has anyone tried this product? Seems to get rave reviews but I have no idea how to pick the right shade. On beautyandtheboutique, she only has 3 shades and I can't decide between the palest or the next one.

MrsLyons Sun 08-Jan-17 10:05:08

Hi

Was funnily enough Googling this today (to see if I could find cheaper than beauty and the boutique... no luck so far and to be fair, if there was only a few £ in it, I'd carry on buying from BATB as I think the website is great)...

Anyway...

I used it last night for the first time. I hate my under eye shadows. For me it is amazing. Far superior to YSL Touche Éclat (or the Boots dupe I was recommended) You really can see the difference when you layer it up (I used 3 layers) and I'm a complete convert.

In terms of shade, presumably you've seen the guide? I'm probably between v pale and medium, although closer to medium so chose N2. Perfect match.

Hope that helps!!

MrsLyons Sun 08-Jan-17 10:05:44

Meant to attach a photo of the guide just in case you hadn't seen it.

perrypausal Wed 23-Aug-17 10:03:36

Hope it's not unPC to resurrect this old thread. Wondered if anyone could tell me how much coverage this product gives. I'd say I'm between a medium and Fair and wonder could I get away with medium?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now