Talk

Advanced search

Products to reduce crepiness under eyes and make skin look more elastic and bouncy - luminescent primer?

(11 Posts)
Jmangel Tue 13-Dec-16 20:20:16

Asking the impossible?
Hit me with it - serums, eye creams, magic luminescent powders/primers? I see women on the school run who some days wear nothing under eyes and look like I do, then the next day, made up and radiant and all smooth under the eyes.
I already use a serum, eye gel, concealer but I just look really dry and crinkly.
I don't have discolouration issues, just bags and crinkled.
Most of the primers I have are mattifying and dry out the eye more - are there any that fill in lines but are moisturising and luminescent?

Softkitty2 Tue 13-Dec-16 21:02:55

For under eye hydartion is key.. If its dry products will crease n sit in the lines.

Try the bobbi brown eye cream which is around £32.. Also always use undereye creams/primer before applying any product in that area. You can also try the becca undereye corrector.

JanetStWalker Tue 13-Dec-16 21:08:20

The Becca under eye corrector is amazing when you want to take the edge off the tiredness without doing a full face, you just kind of smear it on straight from the pot.

I think you're supposed to layer a proper concealer over it for proper coverage but I just use it on it's own to look fresh.

Jmangel Tue 13-Dec-16 21:40:34

So is the becca under eye corrector also a primer?
Are there specific primers for under eyes - all the primers I have just make my skin flat and waxy looking.

agapanthii Tue 13-Dec-16 21:43:14

try the elemis pro radiance illuminating eye balm

Softkitty2 Tue 13-Dec-16 21:46:42

The becca corrector is usually worn under concealers. So first under eye moisturiser, all over face foundation, corrector, concealer and powder to set. Thats how I do mine and have always been taught to do it. My corrector i sometimes use on its own and dont use a concealer on top for a more highlighted 'awake, rested' look

user1473609428 Thu 15-Dec-16 16:31:08

Anything with Hyaluronic Acid can help. I hear IS Clinical is very good but only about to test it. I actually find concealers making the problem worse as they really get into the wrinkles. I use Porefessional by Benefit instead. If you're interested you can read my reviews on mbinsider.com

Newtoday Fri 16-Dec-16 20:08:23

Bump - interested in more tips here!

phoolani Sat 17-Dec-16 09:44:23

I'm also a fan of the becca under eye corrector. Easy to apply and doesn't sit in creases. I often just use that and the becca primer all over, which is really good for given a smooth surface with a nice glow.

Newtoday Sat 17-Dec-16 12:44:41

Sounds good!

I find Bare Minerals tinted moisturiser gel great to look fresh and not "made up".

StiginaGrump Sat 17-Dec-16 13:32:04

Might try these - blimey need some help!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: