Are the Therapie Himalayan bath salts worth the money?

(3 Posts)
user1475253854 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:10:51

They get good write-ups amongst the bloggers/vloggers. I think Caroline hirons is a fan. But they are expensive (for me, anyway). They're supposed to almost knock you out they're so relaxing. Has anyone tried them, or Therapie products?

WhooooAmI24601 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:20:05

Yes! There's a dupe on Amazon that's good (I use it on DS1 when he's having trouble unwinding) but the Therapie ones are amazing, like life-changingly good if you're stressed and tired.

I don't use them often but every now and then I do this thing where I'm tired but so worried about things needing doing and stuff I have to remember I just lie in bed all night worrying, counting down the hours til I have to get up. These salts switch me off in no time.

The This Works sleep range is good, too, especially the bath oil stuff, but it's so expensive I'd have to sell one of the DCs to use it often.

user1475253854 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:43:28

whoooo thanks for reply, that's interesting. Will splurge on them then, or at least get the sample pack to start with.
Just send them out to work down a mine or something to pay for your bath oil wink grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now