We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend me a good Double Wear dupe

(8 Posts)
AlabasterSnowball Tue 29-Nov-16 21:09:45

I recently tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Boots, I really like it but it's outside my bujet at the moment, can you recommend a good alternative. The shade that suited me was 3.5, I have quite oily skin and like a medium to full coverage. I've also used Bare Minerals Golden Tan but I don't find it very long wearing.
Any advice would be great

sammy891 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:12:52

Revlon Colourstay is a good full coverage dupe. Boots No7 Stay Matte is also similar high coverage and if you go ibto their store they will match you up there with a gadget that reads your skintone.

taytotayto111 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:51:13

Revlon colourstay all day long.

taytotayto111 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:54:07

If you go on a website called findation and put in brand and colour of past foundations you have thought were a good colour match it will tell you what colour in other brands should match. I've tried it and it works.

AlabasterSnowball Tue 29-Nov-16 22:17:27

Thanks I'll try it

dun1urkin Tue 29-Nov-16 22:21:10

Another vote for revlon colorstay here

AlabasterSnowball Sun 04-Dec-16 00:14:06

Update: I brought the colorstay in natural beige (boring name for make up) and I love it, doesn't feel heavy but great coverage, long lasting, great colour match and finish. Just what I was after.
Thanks for your help 😊

sammy891 Sun 04-Dec-16 19:24:37

Great to hear you found something you like smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now