How warm is it in Benidorm at the end of March/beginning of April? And what clothes to pack?

(6 Posts)
OccultGnuAsWell Tue 29-Nov-16 19:53:42

I have a short break booked next year and - crucially - can only take hand luggage.

I don't expect bikini weather but am hopeful that it might be a bit warmer than the UK(?)

We're there four nights so will need some kind of mix and match outfits. Jeans and tops rather than overly dressy if that helps. Will I need jumpers? Or something lighter? Will be wearing a jacket to travel so will have that with me.

Or do I just wear seven outfits to travel in in order to have a choice?

myusernamewastaken Tue 29-Nov-16 21:46:05

I went to Benidorm on April 10th a few years ago and it was scorching and definitely bikini weathersmile

OccultGnuAsWell Wed 30-Nov-16 08:53:13

Oh brilliant! P'raps I can get away with sleeveless tops and possibly a cardi? Don't think bikinis are on the agenda, this is one of those reunion trips which may involve alcohol and thus recovery during the day time rather than sunbathing.

I am encouraged at the thought of sunshine though.

Thanks you for your reply, gives me a bit of hope that a small suitcase will be sufficient.

PNGirl Wed 30-Nov-16 09:29:33

It's pot luck in April. They get about a week of rain across the month and top temperatures should be about 19C but when I lived in Barcelona, which isn't that far away, from March-June it got up to about 24C mid-April.

OccultGnuAsWell Wed 30-Nov-16 15:07:14

Thank you PNGirl. 19C sounds warmer than England at the same time of year.

Maybe I'll just take one jumper as insurance and cross fingers that long sleeved t shirts/short sleeved tops will cover the rest.

Unless anyone has a crystal ball I can borrow for weather prediction?

BeautyGoesToBenidorm Wed 30-Nov-16 15:11:15

You SHOULD be alright. Last time I went to Benidorm it was early November, and it was lovely. Hot, but bearably so, and I lived in tiny shorts and vests!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now