I got these today and they are really nice .. thought I'd share

(7 Posts)
imjessie Tue 29-Nov-16 12:36:23

From h and m .. they are a great fit !

phoolani Tue 29-Nov-16 13:26:08

They look great. Are they really stretchy or more solid?

imjessie Tue 29-Nov-16 16:13:05

They are a bit of both .. fairly stiff but with a bit of stretch . Not like leggings at all more like jeans but hold you in if that makes sense . I'm a squishy size 10 so need them to be stiffer as the leggings show every lumpy bit !

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 29-Nov-16 16:43:11

They look nice. Have you tried wear them all day test yet? They pass if they are comfy but keep their shape and don't go baggy in the bum and knees.

Tempted to try them on. Is 39 too old for them do you think? I've got a nice cream jumper that would go with them and would probably wear them tucked into my flat suede boots during the day.

What would you wear them with Jessie?

imjessie Tue 29-Nov-16 16:47:48

Im 42 but look fairly Young as I'm little and have curly hair . I will wear them with a fluffy / wool jumper in the day And pumps with a parka Ans possibly at night with a plain black too and leopard or grey heels . Not decided or worn them yet .

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 29-Nov-16 16:54:49

Well, if you can wear them then so can I smile. I was thinking they'd look good with a woolly jumper or denim shirt.
Great for an evening out too. Thanks for the tips.

imjessie Tue 29-Nov-16 16:56:46

Exactly ... I'm not over the hill yet .. they are a grown up fit I think and look more expensive than they are ! Got for it if you like them . Lots of discounts around if you order online .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now