Fragrances for him

(10 Posts)
creamcheeseandlox Tue 29-Nov-16 07:10:34

I'm after people's dh's aftershaves. My dh loves Clinique happy but I get this for him every year. Just after other suggestions so I can have a smell in boots and see what They are like.
Thanks.

IpDipCatnip Tue 29-Nov-16 20:52:56

Sauvage Dior

sammy891 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:19:37

I recently bought my other half Chanel Bleu and before that he had Prada Man, D&G the One, Diesel Brave...it depends on what kind of scents they like wearing.

insertcleverusername Wed 30-Nov-16 13:09:57

Issey miyake for men is lovely and fresh smelling and you can find that in boots. My DP wears a few different ones; mainly Tom Ford and Hermes terre d'Hermes, but I don't know if they stocks those in boots, you might have to go to a John Lewis for those.

GizmoFrisby Wed 30-Nov-16 14:55:30

Armani diamonds is a lovely aftershave. I bought it last xmas for my dp it's really lovely

LadyOfTheCanyon Wed 30-Nov-16 15:03:46

Ooo watching with interest as I need to get my stepdad an aftershave. He likes Davidoff Cool Water - without wanting to hijack - does anyone have any similar suggestions?

Another vote for Dior Sauvage from me although Johnny Depp in the advert looks grubby

Madamfrog Wed 30-Nov-16 19:52:18

Habit Rouge, Guerlain; Eau d'Orange Verte, Hermès.

happilyahousewife Wed 30-Nov-16 19:52:53

Hugo Boss

mumsnit Wed 30-Nov-16 20:41:28

Body Shop Activist - the only one my DH will wear and it's lovely!

MissBattleaxe Wed 30-Nov-16 20:46:19

If he likes clinique happy then get him clinique happy. I'd be annoyed if someone bought me a scent they liked instead of a scent I liked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now