Talk

Advanced search

Thermal Trainer Sock/Shoe Liners - do they exist?

(5 Posts)
Five2ate Mon 28-Nov-16 09:18:41

My left foot is frozen. I'm wearing a trouser ensemble that means I cannot just wear normal socks so I'm wearing knee high tights and a pair of shoes. I need some kind of sock to keep my feet (foot) warm. Normal ankle socks look daft and the current 'normal' trainer sock is not cutting it.

Is there such a thing as a thermal trainer sock (so, a sock you can't see) and if so where can I get them?

Whatever my right foot is doing my left foot needs to take note #weirdfeet

Rustythedog Mon 28-Nov-16 10:40:38

Apparently there are ugg liners available. I haven't searched for them yet but they sound great if you have enough room in your shoes?

Five2ate Mon 28-Nov-16 14:33:08

Fuck me they look brilliant. No idea if they would fit in my shoe, a mannish type so possibly if I size down. Insoles never occurred to me, I think I will have a seach and see what turns up, might be some that are narrower. Thanks smile

hollieberrie Mon 28-Nov-16 17:28:41

Yes! I just got some off eBay the other day. Really needed some as feet are bloody freezing. Just search for Thermal Trainer Socks.
They are a little thin but fine, i wear them over tights for an extra warm layer in my ankle boots.

Five2ate Mon 28-Nov-16 18:31:16

Just ordered some non Ugg branded ones, REALLY excited grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now