Floor length towelling dressing gown

(10 Posts)
PragmaticWench Sun 27-Nov-16 21:06:32

I have a fabulously comfy but knackered towelling dressing gown that reaches the floor. DH has suggested that we replace out dressing gowns but I just can't find anything like it and I'm 5' 9" so it's not easy.

Any suggestions for a 100% cotton towelling dressing gown that really is floor length, not just ankle length?

My old one was from Long Tall Sally but they don't do towelling ones now. I put it on straight from the shower so don't want velour or similar as they're horrible when wet.

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Sun 27-Nov-16 21:07:13

Placemarking. I want one too!

Mum2jenny Sun 27-Nov-16 21:09:54

Christies, who do the towels, makes them. No idea who is likely to stock them in your area. Google may help.

LegoCaltrops Sun 27-Nov-16 21:12:01

I need one too. I'm only 5'3" though. I've looked a lot recently, either they cost a fortune or they are all nasty plastic-y fabrics.

PragmaticWench Sun 27-Nov-16 21:49:24

Thanks for the Christies suggestion, sadly they're really quite short, although otherwise lovely.

I'm pondering having one made or making one myself...

tigerdog Sun 27-Nov-16 21:51:04

White Company do fabulous dressing gowns. I love mine, it is very soft, warm and long. 20% off at the moment too.

Mum2jenny Sun 27-Nov-16 22:04:00

The one I bought this weekend is floor length but I'm only 5ft 4

PragmaticWench Sun 27-Nov-16 22:10:26

I did look there but again they're really short. It's so frustrating.

pyjamasonbananas Sun 27-Nov-16 22:28:40

place marking too - I've come here to ask the same question (for adults AND for children)

Lands End do long flannel ones
I think Cath Kidston does a long one
Is the White Company really no good? they certainly used to do a long one (not quite floor length, more like mid calf - I'm your height too)

amazonianwoman Sun 27-Nov-16 22:33:57

White Company towelling hooded ones lovely but not floor length, not even ankle length - I'm 5ft 9 too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now