Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen any low platform shoes?

(9 Posts)
MeOnSea Sun 27-Nov-16 20:48:42

Hello, I'm looking for some shoes that I can wear out/to work.

I really can't cope with heels of any substance, and have in my mind that a very low platform shoe might be nice.

I like these from topshop (this would probably be my max heel height), but sandals are no good for winter!

Have you seen any shoes with similar heels anywhere?

thanks

PuertoVallarta Sun 27-Nov-16 22:00:20

Your link seems to be for a sale which has passed? Or something. Sorry, I couldn't see the shoes you were referring to so I'll take a guess at what you are looking for.

Something like the Stuart Weitzman Manila? Or am I way off?

Rexy Sun 27-Nov-16 22:04:05

I always go for Clarks or M&S both of them do amazing comfortable and wearable shoes.

The former have ranges with extra padding for the balls of your feet and M&S have technology that redistributes the weight to other parts of your feet using Insolia.

I only ever buy shoes from these places plus 20% off at Clarks at the moment.

Hope that helps?

MeOnSea Sun 27-Nov-16 22:12:38

Ah, sorry if the link's no longer live. I've attached an image.

I like the Stuart Weitzman ones, thanks Puerto. However in this instance I'm looking for something I can wear with a midi dress or maybe skinny jeans and a shirt.

MeOnSea Sun 27-Nov-16 22:14:12

Thanks for your comments Rexy. I've had a look in Clarks and not spotted anything quite right in this instance (though I have a good few other pairs from there that I like)

Rexy Sun 27-Nov-16 22:20:48

I couldn't open the Top Shop pair until now, happy shopping!

PuertoVallarta Sun 27-Nov-16 22:23:31

Ah, got it.

I'd just recently been swooning over the Manilas so I thought I'd mention them. They're way out of my price range so I wanted to live vicariously through you. grin

graveyardkate Sun 27-Nov-16 22:29:29

I don't like high heels but like a bit of extra height - love Fly London wedges - very comfortable too: www.flylondonshop.co.uk/womens

MeOnSea Mon 28-Nov-16 09:01:41

Thanks graveyardkate, they look comfy, and I've seen them look good on other people, but not really my style.

I'm driving myself slightly mad here having a rough idea of the shoe i want in my head, but no clue where to look!

If anyone else has any ideas/has seen something similar, I'd love to hear from you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now