Talk

Advanced search

Semi permanent make-up london

(5 Posts)
Cazz81 Sun 27-Nov-16 03:20:58

I'm looking for personal recommendation for semi perm makeup to be precise eyebrows in London. Anyone had it done and happy with the result? Thanks

DianaT1969 Sun 27-Nov-16 06:11:13

Yes, at Natural Enhancement Chiswick.
Be prepared for them looking too dark and shiny afterwards (balm). Do it before a week off work if you can. Wear a baseball cap. But after around 2 weeks the balm isn't needed and the surplus dye disappears. They look strong and symmetrical. Best beauty thing I ever did.
Mine are 3.5 years old now. Still good.

Cazz81 Mon 28-Nov-16 17:27:12

Thank you Diana. Can I ask what you had done? Is it the strokes hair effect or ombré style ? Did it hurt ?

Oblomov16 Mon 28-Nov-16 20:37:21

Are you having yours done because your eyebrows have been overplucked? Or for a different reason?

DianaT1969 Mon 28-Nov-16 20:53:50

I had individual hairs. It is uncomfortable - as if someone is dragging a needle across the skin - which they are. But not so painful. One of my brows was a bit patchy. Both tapered poorly. I was tired of using brow pencil. I would suggest you request a pre consultation and look through their case studies before deciding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now