Talk

Advanced search

Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint or Bobbi Brown Extra Tinted Moisturising Balm

(3 Posts)
YesOfCourseAlways Sat 26-Nov-16 11:56:09

My skin changed virtually overnight from combination to dry/dehydrated via a bout of dermatitis. My poor face is recovering now but my old foundations aren't right anymore.

I want a dewy glow (I know, didn't we all!). I have seen both the Hourglass and Bobbi Brown recommend for dry skin, just wondering if anyone has tried and loved either of them?

safetyzone Sat 26-Nov-16 13:36:01

I went through a dry skin phase and loved the Bobbi Brown tinted balm. I heard that the Hourglass tint has more coverage, but I've not tried it. I do like the liquid powder foundation by them though.

WhiteHairReally Sat 26-Nov-16 13:50:05

I've used the Bobbi Brown one. I actually bought a second jar, so that was some testament to the stuff. However, I've had the opposite issues with it as I've found it a little too hydrating for my normalish skin. At times I have felt a bit sweaty wearing it. I suspect the teenaged young women at the BB counter just saw an 'elderly-looking-to-their-youthful-eyes' coming towards them and assumed dry skin.
I'd agree with the PP, it gives you a finished, healthy look rather than full coverage. The Bobbi Briwn Stick foundation ( comes in lots of colours £29.50) gives more of that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now