Advanced search

Can you find me a top like this?

(6 Posts)
poppym12 Sat 26-Nov-16 11:04:32

But preferably grey or black. It's called a kaftan top but my searches have only come up with beach style attire.

twobambinos Sat 26-Nov-16 11:09:49

Can you try searching kimono sleeves it look a bit like that I think

twostepsister Sat 26-Nov-16 15:02:41

Bejazzled Sat 26-Nov-16 15:11:04


or this

poppym12 Sat 26-Nov-16 15:36:27

Kimono sleeve or batwing searches seem close. The second one
( plain black chiffon layer) that twostep posted is OK but I want it looser, longer and even more shapeless. Maybe I should cut a head hole in a sheet. I am so stylish grin

donerwillbehere Sun 27-Nov-16 07:33:09

Topshop have similar smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now