Advanced search

Who would I see about this?

(3 Posts)
Squirrelsmum Sat 26-Nov-16 08:35:13

I have a crease along my jaw line. Presumably from years of looking downward. Who would've the best person to see about this. Would a cosmetic surgeon be the right one or is there a non surgical treatment that would work on removing or at least reducing the crease? Not sure which way to go.

Squirrelsmum Sun 27-Nov-16 02:00:23

Would Botox work do you think?

gaggiagirl Sun 27-Nov-16 02:42:56

I think fillers maybe? Google local botox/filler practitioners and take it from there. Ask for recommendations here depending on where you live too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now