Talk

Advanced search

OASIS Jeans - Cherry

(7 Posts)
MiniCooperLover Fri 25-Nov-16 12:00:01

So I ordered a pair of the 'Sculpting Slim Leg Jeans' in the Cherry style from OASIS and dark wash as I wanted a new pair of 'going out' jeans, but the regular length sit a bit too long on me to wear ankle boots with them. Will I regret getting the short or will they sit OK? I'm 5ft4, I'm worried the short length will be too short or is it ankle skimming? The Regular length are about 2 inch too long on me. Thanks

Judydreamsofhorses Fri 25-Nov-16 12:23:39

I don't know about these particular jeans, but I always take jeans into the local dressmaker to get shortened (I'm 5ft 6 but must have stumpy legs!). They measure you up to the exact length you want and charge £4 and you can get them back in an hour - that might be worth thinking about?

MiniCooperLover Fri 25-Nov-16 12:31:07

Actually I think that may be exactly the way to resolve it, especially as today nearly every length is sold out anyway. Cheers

Tubbyinthehottub Fri 25-Nov-16 13:43:29

Don't know but I love those jeans

BusterGonad Fri 25-Nov-16 17:42:28

OP do they slim and sculpt?

MiniCooperLover Fri 25-Nov-16 19:01:15

It's hard to say for sure because they're having to do a lot of work with my arse and stomach but I like the fit and thy don't dig in so that's a bonus

BusterGonad Fri 25-Nov-16 19:51:39

That's good enough for me! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now