Talk

Advanced search

I'm flying out of Gatwick tomorrow morning.

(8 Posts)
KickAssAngel Tue 22-Nov-16 20:06:49

I don't wear a lot of make-up but love nail varnish. I normally buy Chanel. Also like Chanel perfume but don't wear it often.
Might get some mascara. I have hardly any eyelashes so like black, lengthening/thickening stuff (often Chanel, spot a theme).

What would you buy?

Nearlyadoctor Tue 22-Nov-16 20:16:46

Lancôme Hypnose Baby doll mascara
Chanel lipstick or Dior
Chanel exclusive No 22 Parfume
Black Opium

Softkitty2 Tue 22-Nov-16 20:18:35

If you like chanel perfume try the new chanel no. 5 l'eau-- it's meant to be lighter and fresher and maybe it is something you can wear everyday? I have a few things in mind I would like to buy, a chanel le boy, chanel 2 tone sling back, some raybans, tonnes of makeup.

The list is endless. 😂

KickAssAngel Tue 22-Nov-16 20:25:33

I like the idea of a lighter No. 5. I like perfume. I used to wear perfume every day but someone at my work is allergic to scent so I don't wear it much. Still like it thought.

Also like the idea of a lipstick, will see how much time I have (I spend ages choosing lipstick).

goddessofsmallthings Tue 22-Nov-16 23:12:42

What's your destination? It's possible that you'll get more for your money if you buy there than in the overpriced hell-hole that is Gatwick.. or Heathrow... or...etc etc

WhisperingLoudly Tue 22-Nov-16 23:14:29

Very few places you can do better than Gatwick at the moment given current exchange rates.

KickAssAngel Tue 22-Nov-16 23:24:30

I live in the US, but have noticed in the past that there can be different things on different sides of the Atlantic.

Will also be pricing up Gin over my morning latte. Buying large quantities of gin at 8 am seems decidedly louche

JanetStWalker Wed 23-Nov-16 00:10:48

I'd like...

Coromandel EDP or EDT if they still have it.
Beige Parfum
Bois des Iles Parfum

Oh yeah...and whatever you want grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now