Talk

Advanced search

Mint Velvet sale?

(8 Posts)
jennymac Tue 22-Nov-16 11:37:31

Spotted a lovely Mint Velvet coat and jumper in HoF yesterday but both items together total £250 and was reluctant to purchase in case they had a flash sale before Christmas. Does anyone think this is likely to happen? Also, if House of Fraser has a sale, is Mint Velvet likely also to be included?

burnishedsilver Tue 22-Nov-16 14:01:31

No idea about a sale, sorry, but MINTV15 will get you 15% off until 30th Nov.

burnishedsilver Tue 22-Nov-16 14:02:59

Also, House of Fraser are doing some sort of Black Friday sale later this week but I don't know if Mint Velvet is included.

jennymac Tue 22-Nov-16 16:05:32

Thanks - will check out that voucher code. Unfortunately the jumper isn't on their website (just the HoF) one but the coat should be.

burnishedsilver Wed 23-Nov-16 08:05:47

House of Frasers Black Friday Sale started this morning. There's 20% off MV. I have just picked up a few things I've had my eye on smile

jennymac Wed 23-Nov-16 09:04:30

Thanks! Just ordered the items. Unfortunately they had sold out of the jumper in my size so went up a size but hopefully it will be ok. Is the returns policy the same even though it is a sale, do you know?

burnishedsilver Wed 23-Nov-16 10:43:05

I think so. I've never had problems returning to HoF and I mostly buy in sales.

Dancergirl Wed 23-Nov-16 12:37:24

Ooohhh I like mint velvet. What did you get OP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now