What bra can I wear with this dress?

(10 Posts)
LetMeHaveABloodyName Sun 20-Nov-16 20:29:23

http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008623.html

I'm a size 16-18. Tried it on today and it looked OK (as ok as I can look at this size blush) but my bra was showing. Could I wear a stick on bra? Any ideas of a good strapless grey bra? I'm a 38E

Argh - I just want to look nice & feel I'm such a frump!

LetMeHaveABloodyName Sun 20-Nov-16 20:29:38

www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008623.html

KatharinaRosalie Sun 20-Nov-16 20:40:03

Low back converter for your bra? However, the back does not look that open - is your bra climbing up your back maybe and that's why it's showing?

LetMeHaveABloodyName Sun 20-Nov-16 21:01:14

The bra was showing quite easily at the front and back. The straps and top of it were showing & it's just a 'normal' bra really! That's the one thing putting me off buying the dress sad

INeedNewShoes Sun 20-Nov-16 21:04:28

Skin-coloured bras show the least under clothes, so go for a nude colour so that the straps don't show.

I'd get the dress and then book a bra fitting somewhere and try a few different shapes on to find one low cut enough.

Cakescakescakes Sun 20-Nov-16 21:44:09

A nude balconette style bra as they tend to be lower cut in the cup so won't come up as much. And. Use straps should be ok under the chiffon but you could try the clear straps too to see if they'd work.

Cakescakescakes Sun 20-Nov-16 21:44:17

Nude straps

BusterGonad Mon 21-Nov-16 09:00:37

Wonderbra do the best strapless bras as they don't flatten your breasts and make them look saggy. Not sure if the size range though.

LadyOfTheCanyon Mon 21-Nov-16 11:47:02

I'm 38e and there's no way I'd risk a stick on bra! But you may have lovely pert norks which don't need all the help they can get as much uplift as mine. I'd go nude strapless.

LetMeHaveABloodyName Mon 21-Nov-16 12:26:35

Oh no, defo not pert which is why I don't know if to buy the bloody dress as I'm afraid I'll look saggy without a normal bra on! Think I will try a nude stapless - thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now