Graduation present for my sister. Jewellery.

(14 Posts)
crystalgall Sun 20-Nov-16 13:44:28

Hi

I would love some jewellery brand recommendations please. My sister is 21 and graduating. Yay

She's quite fashion conscious and absolutely tiny so would suit pretty delicate jewellery. I'm thinking bracelets specifically.

I've looked at Monica vinader and like the friendship bracelets. Any other ideas?

Looking to spend £125 max

Thanks.

crystalgall Sun 20-Nov-16 18:21:54

Just bumping for any ideas

MyKingdomForBrie Sun 20-Nov-16 18:29:43

Links of London? Tiffany?

ShebaQueen Sun 20-Nov-16 19:12:42

I love Monica Vinander and have quite a few things from there.

I also like Dinny Hall www.dinnyhall.com/
and Daisy London www.daisyjewellery.com/

Congrats to your sister!

crystalgall Sun 20-Nov-16 22:13:51

Thanks!

PurpleDaisies Sun 20-Nov-16 22:18:01

I love Alex Monroe. I have a silver bee I wear almost every day and I often get asked about it.

PurpleDaisies Sun 20-Nov-16 22:19:52

Here's the bed necklace (although I've just noticed you requested bracelets...sorry!).
www.alexmonroe.com/baby-bee-necklace.html#.WDIhPbXfXYU

coffeecakemum Sun 20-Nov-16 22:21:47

The bee necklace is lovely!

PlugUgly Sun 20-Nov-16 22:28:22

The tiny silver 'mortar board ' charm from pandora on a neck chain or on the pandora bangle

FairyAnn Mon 21-Nov-16 09:45:05

I bought my sister a delicate silver hummingbird from Lily Charmed at Notonthehightstreet

www.notonthehighstreet.com/lilycharmed/product/personalised-silver-hummingbird-necklace

She loves it

crystalgall Mon 21-Nov-16 18:25:03

I like the Alex monroe stuff but it looks really teeny tiny. Is it?

PurpleDaisies Mon 21-Nov-16 19:33:19

I've got the full size bee necklace which definitely doesn't look small. I only linked to the other one because of your mention about needing gongs to be petite. smile

www.alexmonroe.com/jewellery/necklaces/bumblebee-necklace.html#.WDNLjLXfXYU

PurpleDaisies Mon 21-Nov-16 19:33:44

There's half a cm difference between the two.

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 21-Nov-16 20:57:24

I was just about to suggest Alex Monroe - I have the hummingbird, fox and a sailing boat as necklaces, plus a daisy ring and earrings. Really lovely stuff. John Lewis sell some of it in store if you wanted to see it in person.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now