Talk

Advanced search

Need some slightly thicker than tinted moisturiser

(11 Posts)
OhWellNeverMindEh Sat 19-Nov-16 18:11:21

I use and love Dr Haushka tinted day cream but I feel at 40ish, I need more coverage but a natural look as I don't particularly look right with a blanked out face - I am pale but have lots of freckles and natural colour in my face. So it need to be quite light?

I also use organic, so I'd rather it was!

Am I asking too much?

OhWellNeverMindEh Sat 19-Nov-16 21:28:27

Anyone?

ilovecherries Sat 19-Nov-16 21:31:18

I like Clinique CC cream, but obviously not organic. But otherwise fits the brief.

VulvaInLaw Sat 19-Nov-16 21:40:56

Watching with interest. Have always got away with body shop tinted moisturiser but at 37 it's just not cutting it anymore.

OhWellNeverMindEh Sat 19-Nov-16 22:06:49

I'm also prone to redness which lots of non-organic products exacerbate.

Cakescakescakes Sat 19-Nov-16 22:10:04

I have sensitive skin and like the bare minerals serum foundation. It's mineral but not organic probably?

clippityclop Sun 20-Nov-16 04:05:28

Not sure about organic but Estee Lauder BB is great.

MrsHam13 Sun 20-Nov-16 04:16:33

Benefit has one that's thicker than a bb. Go round the counters and ask them to try them on you or ask for samples.

bigmeff Sun 20-Nov-16 04:22:15

Clinque CC Is amazing!

AwkwardSquad Sun 20-Nov-16 08:37:28

Have a look on here

Lots of lovely natural and organic brands to choose fr om. Not tried the make up but I like Green People for shampoo and I have a lovely skin oil from them too.

Binkysays Sun 20-Nov-16 09:01:40

I used tinted moisturiser for years but moved to ByTerry Click Expert foundation a year ago. Invisible, light to wear on the skin, but does a great job - evens complexion, shrinks pores, adds a touch of glow, I love it.
However it is ludicrously expensive. But IMO worth it. And it lasts ages if you use sparingly, which I always do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now