Talk

Advanced search

What are you wearing to your Christmas night out?

(8 Posts)
Kirriemuir Fri 18-Nov-16 19:42:27

Looking for some inspiration!

SpecialStains Fri 18-Nov-16 19:44:27

I don't know yet. Also need inspiration!

Microwaste Fri 18-Nov-16 19:47:07

I've got this top to wear but no trousers to go with it yet..
kimono top

MiniCooperLover Fri 18-Nov-16 20:04:52

I have this from Florence & Fred, it's quite fragile. It only arrived today so I haven't been able to try it on yet, am worried it's too big. Planning to wear either with a black v neck top or a gold v neck vest but would that be too sequinned? Wearing with grey jeans and pointy toed boots.

Somanyillustrations Fri 18-Nov-16 20:08:27

I'm thinking about ordering this.

Otherwise, I have this jigsaw dress, but would need something to add a bit of glamour to it...

Kirriemuir Fri 18-Nov-16 20:14:01

That red dres is gorgeous!

Racheyg Fri 18-Nov-16 20:24:44

It was going to be :
Leather maxi skirt, black lace shirt and leopard print shoes - but I've put on weight so I have no idea now sad

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 18-Nov-16 21:14:48

I have two work Christmas parties.

The first iis in 2 weeks time and is the whole company. We have an away day to a hotel with a dinner dance in the evening. I'm going to wear the long black baroque print dress I bought in Monsoon sale a couple of years ago, I haven't worn it to anything work related before.

Our office do is closer to Christmas and less formal, we start at lunchtime. For that I will wear black trousers and a black top with a gold sequin pattern on.

I've lost almost 2 stone this year so am quite looking forward to looking glam!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now