Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen this eye palette?

(9 Posts)
FrustratedFrugal Thu 17-Nov-16 19:02:10

I saw this eye shadow palette on Popsugar (probably a stock photo) but have no clue who makes it. Can you help?

imjessie Thu 17-Nov-16 19:41:46

Go on fb page Mrs goss and the floss gloss... they will know if anyone does

I don't recognise it - and I'm a bit of a make up geek - but the colours could easily be replicated with one of the Urban Decay naked palettes. Naked one I think would possibly be best

Izabelblue Thu 17-Nov-16 20:44:16

Looks very similar to the Maybelline 'rock nudes' palette I picked up a few weeks ago.
www.maybelline.co.uk/makeup/eye/eye-shadow/Rock-Nudes-Palette.aspx?origin=ProductCategorypage

That was what I thought at first Izabel - it's got 10 instead of 12 but it's similar

ZacharyQuack Fri 18-Nov-16 03:49:11

The packaging looks very similar to Smashbox's Full Exposure, but that one has 14 shadows. There's a mini version, but it only has 8 shadows and no brush.

If this is from Popsugar then it could be one of the US drugstore brands. Nyx have done some 10 shade palettes, but I don't think they include a brush.

BusterGonad Fri 18-Nov-16 04:08:05

This is similar. It's Revlon.

flipsahoy Fri 18-Nov-16 05:32:52

I think it's CK...

www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/12/ck-one-color-neutrals-redefined-palette-spring-2015.html

FrustratedFrugal Fri 18-Nov-16 08:35:24

Thanks everyone for your help!
And have one of these: starcakewinechocolateflowers
The CK one looks pretty identical and the others are really close too.

I should not be buying anything... But this one is really tempting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now