Retinol body lotion

(4 Posts)
Notagainmun Thu 17-Nov-16 08:33:13

I am having some good results using a retinol serum at night and would appreciate recommendations on a good retinol body lotion.

mowglik Thu 17-Nov-16 08:49:20

Paula's choice does a retinol body lotion. No idea if it's any good but it's the only one I've come across. Check reviews!

botemp Thu 17-Nov-16 09:06:05

I've used the Clarins body serum with Retinol in it but wouldn't be quick to recommend it. I know Hand Chemistry also do a Retinol oil which you can use on the body, not sure how good it is though.

I do suspect that the effect of Retinol in body products would be very limited as the skin on the body usually takes higher % actives (in the case of AHA and BHA) and legislation allows for that but I don't think it does in the case of Retinol. It may be worth looking into a high % AHA body product instead?

aniceearlynight Thu 17-Nov-16 11:35:47

I would recommend the hand chemistry oil and use it on my neck/décolletage and lower legs during the winter months. Makes skin very soft and may have slight effect on age spots but am not sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now