Talk

Advanced search

Hush - what is the sizing like?

(8 Posts)
Hoviscats Tue 15-Nov-16 12:11:46

I am 3 months post partum and with a definite tummy still! 5ft 9 and currently a size 14 but with the tummy as well!

Have never bought anything from Hush but have some John Lewis vouchers to spend and want to get sone things to make me feel better while I try to shift the baby weight.

What is the sizing like? Are the dresses generally flattering?

There is a Victoria Dress which looks nice but not sure what size to get. Or should I stick to oversized jumpers and skinny jeans which is my current uniform?!

Ideally I want some stuff I could dress up or down so anything I get should be versatile...

All help welcome! smile

JanetStWalker Tue 15-Nov-16 15:02:50

Most of their stuff is on the generous side with the exception of the trousers which are more TTS.

Hoviscats Tue 15-Nov-16 15:14:33

Thanks! Do you think a large would be about right?

JanetStWalker Tue 15-Nov-16 15:25:37

Yeah, I'd go for the large.

Pinkkahori Tue 15-Nov-16 19:00:46

I am a short, rotund size 18 and last year I bought a dress from there in a 14 and it fits me nicely. Quite short even on my 5'2 self though.

Suzietwo Tue 15-Nov-16 22:20:14

I got the Victoria dress when I was 3 months pp with Tum and bought medium and large. Medium looked better

Hoviscats Wed 16-Nov-16 06:51:00

Thanks suzietwo that is very handy to know! I might order both sizes then.

Hoviscats Thu 24-Nov-16 21:03:30

In case anyone revisits this, I ordered a medium and a large and the medium is the best fit. Love the dress!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now