Talk

Advanced search

Pink Fur Trimmed Coat

(13 Posts)
BagelGoesWalking Mon 14-Nov-16 22:10:38

Just saw this on a local FB selling site - someone wants £45 for it! How much would you pay? grin

MrsLettuce Mon 14-Nov-16 22:12:53

I'd give £45 not to have it worn in my vicinity. Fuck.

I think I know someone (lovely) who would actually like it.

BagelGoesWalking Mon 14-Nov-16 22:41:52

grin

PilkoPumpPants Mon 14-Nov-16 22:46:10

I'll never be able to unsee that coat againshock.

Is there any comments?

BagelGoesWalking Tue 15-Nov-16 01:20:17

Ooh, yes, Pilko some excitement - the aptly named Tina Pink was tagged by a friend but luckily she already has one wink

A couple wanted pics of the actual coat (see below), it actually manages to look even more horrific.

Two people in line for it so it looks like it will actually sell for that price even though they've seen the pics of it in "real life"

PilkoPumpPants Tue 15-Nov-16 10:23:06

Somebody already owns oneshock.

It really misses the point of a camouflage coat doesn't itgrin. It's something cruella de ville would wear to go paintballing.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Tue 15-Nov-16 10:32:36

grin at missing the point of camouflage!

The sad fact is, if you're very young and gorgeous you could carry that off. If I was still 20 and going to raves, I would wear it. (Admittedly I was on drugs in my twenties grin)

Now, in my 40's wearing it in Tescos on a Tuesday afternoon? No way. People might actually think I'm partaking in the clown trend to scare small children and the elderly.

Queenofthecats Tue 15-Nov-16 12:13:01

New they cost between £60-£110 so although you don't like it it most likely will go for £45.

Maudlinmaud Tue 15-Nov-16 12:16:49

These coats are from china and look nothing like the advertised pic in reality. I don't like that one urgh, but have seen a similar style in more urm wearable colours and the reviews are bad. Very bad.

Wigglewogglewoo Tue 15-Nov-16 12:17:35

£89.99 new, they have different colours for the fur too. Blue, yellow, pale pink, green, white and black.

Maudlinmaud Tue 15-Nov-16 12:18:29

And that pink reminds me of a character from the muppets.

Heidibb Tue 15-Nov-16 12:25:15

These coats are from china
Do you mean made in China or the stores are from china?

Ive seen them in new look, boohoo, bows boutique, top shop, all of which are UK based.

I have a similar coat, not camo with bright pink fur grin but its a green parka with white fur and looked like what I saw in the picture when I ordered. of course some stores are probably getting bad reviews and selling not so good coats but not all of them are bad quality. It's like that with everything though, isn't it?

Maudlinmaud Tue 15-Nov-16 12:32:22

Apologies if I'm wrong but I haven't seen any in stores. Ebay is full of them and they ship from china and amazon has some too.
The fur does not look quite so impressive in rl as it does in the pics. The reviews on amazon also stated this. I was tempted to buy one but was put off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now