Talk

Advanced search

Perfumistas! If my friend liked the black Coty perfume...

(5 Posts)
SpongeBobJudgeyPants Mon 14-Nov-16 21:56:33

What else would she like? I have discovered they don't make this anymore! Cream perfume or not in an atomiser because of asthma would be better, but that sounds like a tall order! TIA

OpheIiaBaIIs Mon 14-Nov-16 23:10:40

Wait, they don't make L'aimant cream perfume anymore? Noooo! I always have a bottle on the go but I wear it only occasionally - it doesn't go off because of the black bottle, so it lasts ages. But my current one's nearly empty! Sob sad

Chanel No5 is cut from the same cloth, but I always preferred the Coty. And it was about ten times cheaper. They still do the edt bottles of L'aimant in Boots, I saw them recently, but they're not the same sad

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 15-Nov-16 00:51:04

'Fraid so, Ophelia. Actually rang Coty today, and they confirmed it sad . I have found a french lilac creme perfume on Ebay, a vegan one (new) as I think that is a safer bet with the asthma.Thanks for replying smile

VintagePerfumista Tue 15-Nov-16 09:40:19

L' Aimant is very very similar to Chanel 5. Perfume history myth has it that Chanel 5 was somewhat based on it.

Otherwise you can find tons of it on ebay. www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COTY-LAIMANT-CREAMY-SKIN-PERFUME-X-3-/262714446790?hash=item3d2b0053c6:g:slMAAOSwx2dYJZZe

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Tue 15-Nov-16 19:20:47

Thanks Vintage smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now