Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

wide metallic/evening belts and high waisted skinny jeans

(5 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Mon 14-Nov-16 11:51:57

I have bought a really nice sequin/beaded cropped top (navy) and matching navy and nude/beige underskirt chiffon skirt - no links as bought from boutique.

i have a gap (not slimmest) between skirt and top and just need a wide belt to bring it together. thinking obi belt or wide belt. silver or navy

also want high waisted but super high waisted skinny jeans... help!

have seen:-

www.poltsa.co.uk/products/leather-belts/obi-belts/obibl-leather-obi-belt-navy-blue
www.phase-eight.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?UniqueProductKey=703022409&redirect=true&gclid=CjwKEAiA3qXBBRD4_b_V7ZLFsX4SJAB0AtEVuT9cB0i2gHy08YfGctNO0jVBy9ffkH-XSL3UK8zyGRoCJ2Pw_wcB

www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/velvet-d-ring-belt-6025542?bi=0&ps=20&Ntt=wide%20belt

www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/wide-velvet-belt-6009412?bi=0&ps=20

poltsashop.co.uk/Silver-leather-obi-belts-/-sash-belts-/-tie-belts-metallic-finish-handmade

thanks!

SuperFlyHigh Mon 14-Nov-16 16:04:43

BUMP

LexieLoos Tue 15-Nov-16 09:40:47

I would suggest trying BooHoo for high waisted jeans.
Not usually my first port of call for denim, but I have a pair of high waisted coated jeans from there that I love.
They're 'proper' high waisted, the waist doesn't stretch or fold, and they've lasted ages.

SuperFlyHigh Tue 15-Nov-16 09:58:16

thanks Lexie just ordered the coated skinny jeans and an Obi wide belt from there hope they are ok!

LexieLoos Tue 15-Nov-16 17:24:25

Fab, let me know how you get on! They were quite long on me, but I just lopped some off the bottom and did a really narrow turn up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now