Talk

Advanced search

Superdrug hot cloth cleanser. Vote. Vitamin E or radiance?

(13 Posts)
Evvy543 Sun 13-Nov-16 11:42:04

I'm going to buy one, can't decide though!
Which is better?

passtheloveon Sun 13-Nov-16 12:02:01

hi Evvy543, I have used both products in the last two weeks. imo the vit E is much better,nicer fragrance and not too thick.The radiance cleanser had a funny smell that I just couldn't take too.

VintagePerfumista Sun 13-Nov-16 13:38:14

The Vitamin E is lovely, smells nice, and feels gentle and creamy.

I resisted it for ages because of the hideousness of the Radiance. Yuck. Smells really synthetic and overpowering and leaves (my) skin tight and itchy followed, 3 days later, by attractive rosacea breakouts.

The E is fab. I alternate (or double cleanse) with that, and Body Shop Chamomile butter.

Darthvadersmuuuum Sun 13-Nov-16 14:18:15

Is it as good as Liz Earle (as I've heard)?

ElizaSchuyler Sun 13-Nov-16 14:21:04

I've got Liz Earle. Dd has Superdrug Vit E. I won't be buying LE again

VintagePerfumista Sun 13-Nov-16 14:26:56

I don't think so, no.

I like both, the Superdrug is a good budget one.

Liz Earle is in a different league because of the quality of the essential oils I think. They don't agree with everyone, and I know LE C&P is very marmite on here, but to compare it with the godawful Radiance range in Superdrug is bizarre.

(the BS Chamomile butter is better than all of them!)

VintagePerfumista Sun 13-Nov-16 14:27:31

(I would buy the Vit E over LE, because it's great, and cheap)

bunnybleu Sun 13-Nov-16 14:36:29

I can't use C&P anymore. Of the two Superdrug ones I prefer Vitamin E to the Radiance one, it suits my sensitive skin much better.

Skyllo30 Sun 13-Nov-16 15:06:02

Radiant one for me, I'm on at least my 10th tube. Wasn't a fan of the smell of the vitamin E one. Very dry, not sensitive skin.

The cheapness of it allows me to justify owning the Emma Harvie cleanser, which is the nicest thing I've ever put on my face.

I thought Liz Earle was fine but nothing special for my skin.

Smartleatherbag Sun 13-Nov-16 15:07:29

I use the radiance one. Love it.

interstellarcloudofdust Sun 13-Nov-16 16:25:11

Another vote for the vit E one here. I've used both. I tend to buy whichever one is on offer because I'm a cheapskate, but all things being equal I prefer the vit E one.

TigerInTheSnow Sun 13-Nov-16 16:31:12

I use the Radiance one all the time (stock up when it's on BOGOF), but I may try the Vit E one next time just 'cos I'm getting a bit bored of using the same thing! I got given some of the Liz Earle C&P by my sister and didn't think it was really any better for my skin - certainly not worth the many extra ££ anyway.

The cleanser is the only product from the Radiance range I like though, have not been at all impressed with the other radiance products I've tried.

Evvy543 Sun 13-Nov-16 16:57:31

I ended up getting the radiance one as it was BOGOF. Got the 2 in 1 moisturiser to go with it.

Thanks everyone. I might try the vitamin E one when Ive finished this one.

X x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now