Talk

Advanced search

I LOVE the smell of Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde shampoo- want this in perfume

(6 Posts)
Gatekeeper Sat 12-Nov-16 12:45:20

my daughter has been using this shapoo and I have been nicking it even though I am a brunette- it smells FABULOUS ...spicy and warm and wonderful...a bit like rich Italian women walking by IYKWIM

I have been a lifelong citrus or woody perfume lover (I am 53) but I would love a perfume that smells like this

Not sure what i am asking as even though it's 12.44pm I am on the wine as we got some FAB Shiraz in Lidl on offer at £2.99 a bottle and I am 'testing' it. I think I'm looking for spicy, warm yet woodsy perfume recommendations...I think

tralaaa Sat 12-Nov-16 12:48:21

Your a woman after my own heart I use my daughters blond shampoo and I'm dark. And waiting for a rose to chill And 53 And going to pop to lidil to get a gingerbread house

Gatekeeper Sat 12-Nov-16 12:51:49

corking stuff tralaa

Am fancying a gingerbread house now

CarrieMayBe Sat 12-Nov-16 21:32:22

I haven't tried the shampoo but use a straightening spray of his. It's in a pink bottle and i think it smells very similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler.

Gatekeeper Wed 16-Nov-16 12:29:14

I contacted the company and they said that the shampoo I use smells just like Angel so it must be a scent common to the range

Not something I thought I would like but am going to have a squirt next time I'm out and see if it agrees with me. Really don't like Alien

CarrieMayBe Wed 16-Nov-16 15:55:10

I like Angel but a little goes a very long way. I did actually go off it for a bit as I do find it a bit strong, too much for daytime for me but I like it for nights out etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now