Talk

Advanced search

M&S - beauty advent calendar. How physically big and heavy is it.

(7 Posts)
MyDogIsNicerThanYourDog Fri 11-Nov-16 12:11:45

Am thinking of asking my mum to bring this to me at Christmas as I can't get it delivered to me in France. Is is very big and heavy? Approx size and weight please, thanks.

Yewtown Fri 11-Nov-16 12:35:47

Hi I was looking at one yesterday. It is about 50 x 50 x 25cm approx. It is also really quite heavy. I was looking at it to post to my daughter in New Zealand but it would have cost a fortune. I imagine it would just about fit in a carry on case. Hth

MyDogIsNicerThanYourDog Fri 11-Nov-16 12:43:37

Thanks Yew - too big to ask my mum to stuff in her luggage then 😢

slalomsuki Fri 11-Nov-16 13:00:40

It's heavy. I declined to but it yesterday as a gift due to the weight. It looked nice but just too big and heavy.

MountainDweller Fri 11-Nov-16 13:02:56

I'm in France too - it's a bugger they don't have it on the French site isn't it? I don't think it would be allowed in hand luggage even if not too big, because of all the liquids. I ordered one and had it sent to MIL's - we will either pick up if we go over or get a courier if not too expensive. There are lots on eBay - starting at £65 for buy it now plus about £12 for delivery to France.

DublinBlowin Fri 11-Nov-16 19:10:59

Do you have stores in France?

I couldn't see it on the Irish site so ordered from uk (better price given sterling in any event) but popped into store today and there were zillions.

rookiemere Fri 11-Nov-16 19:23:13

Hi I got mine today. It is bigger and heavier than I thought it would be - I think it would cost quite a lot to post.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now