Talk

Advanced search

Subtle Botox clinic in South Wales or Cheltenham?

(10 Posts)
Blodwengoch Thu 10-Nov-16 14:41:56

Any recommendations for someone with a light touch in South Wales or Cheltenham please?

I'm in my 50's and want to get rid of a deep frown line most of all, but don't want Spock brows or a giveaway plastic-looking forehead.

Just the forehead line removal/softening would make me happy.

Thanks !

nextchapterplease Thu 10-Nov-16 15:52:58

Can 100% recommend Enhance in Cheltenham on the Promenade - the lady who runs it has been injecting for something like 20 years so really knows her stuff.

Blodwengoch Thu 10-Nov-16 17:55:25

Thank you. Ideally I was hoping for a doctor to do it, but I someone with lots of experience and who comes recommended not to make me look plastic or permanently surprised is going to be best of all.

Blodwengoch Thu 10-Nov-16 17:56:14

And, how much are average costs, and how long might the effect last?

43andcounting Thu 10-Nov-16 17:58:54

Also very interested in knowing costs (and would prefer a doctor too...)

nextchapterplease Thu 10-Nov-16 20:59:24

Hi I think you would need to have a consultation to get advice on what areas need treating and that would affect the price of course.
But if low key then it starts at about £200 and the frequency of top ups is again probably quite personal but usually 3-6 months - if you have a softer look it's going to I suppose need doing a bit more often but most people can eke it out for 6.
Re wanting a doctor - I know what you mean I always want a professional but I know she was a nurse beforehand so is medically trained and I liked the idea of someone for whom it's a full time job not something they fit in outside of clinic hours .

nextchapterplease Thu 10-Nov-16 21:00:42

You defo shouldn't look permanently surprised people! In my experience the best job is where people comment you look well /fresh but would have no idea of your secret !
Good luck !

MozzchopsThirty Fri 11-Nov-16 22:28:13

Annie Cartwright in Cardiff is excellent
She's a nurse consultant and travels the world lecturing on aesthetics
She's very popular, very discreet and very busy

I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's very honest about what products can achieve.

Girlwithnotattoos Fri 11-Nov-16 22:43:52

If you're able to to get to Bridgend there's a GP's surgery that has a private cosmetic clinic. Originally founded for medical purposes they offer Botox & laser hair removal all carried out by a qualified doctor. A few of my friends have had treatments and all were very pleased with the results. I think it's at Riverdale surgery but I'm sure Google will have the details.

Blodwengoch Sun 13-Nov-16 21:24:45

Thanks for all the information. Aiming to look much less frowny soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now