JML SIMPLY STRAIGHT HEATED CERAMIC HAIR STRAIGHTENER

(8 Posts)
whinetasting Wed 09-Nov-16 18:31:31

Anyone tried it? I have thick wavy/ slightly frizzy hair but don't like the "too straight" look of straighteners....

ilovecherries Wed 09-Nov-16 18:43:33

Haven't tried the JML one, but I love my hair straightening brush (which I use time about with my pro curl for different looks).

whinetasting Wed 09-Nov-16 18:51:39

Which one do you have?

ilovecherries Wed 09-Nov-16 18:54:12

This one - though it was only £20 when I got it six months ago. www.amazon.co.uk/Hair-straightener-straightening-brush-AsaVea-Pink/dp/B01M0RQV7B/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1478717586&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=hair+straightening+brush&psc=1

GooodMythicalMorning Wed 09-Nov-16 18:56:29

Mine is OK if I go out straight away but it doesn't stay straight for long and no point using the straightening brush before bed as you'll wake up like you never used it in the first place.

Kel1234 Wed 09-Nov-16 18:56:29

I had a straightening brush a few years ago, and it never really worked well for me.
My hair is naturally curly and goes very frizzy after it's been washed.
But I like my hair dead straight (like ghd straight).

Isitjustmeorisiteveryoneelse Wed 09-Nov-16 18:58:09

Yep, got the JML ceramic brush. Got it to combat frizz caused by humidity in Singapore. Works brilliantly, gentler than straighteners and is very easy to use. Only complaint is the cord could do with being longer. My hair is quite thick and wavy rather than outright curly and does straighten well when in the salon. Wasn't expecting to get as good a finish as this provides tbh, so all round happy.

whinetasting Wed 09-Nov-16 22:31:59

Thank you everyone! It's going on the Christmas pressie list I think!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now