Talk

Advanced search

A blazer to go with jeans and flat shoes?

(9 Posts)
ALemonyPea Tue 08-Nov-16 21:19:43

I've lost quite a lot of weight this year, and now getting myself a nice wardrobe, rather than thebaggy tunics and leggings with a cardigan I've lived in for years.

Loving wearing jeans and the stereotypical nice top when going out, teamed with some ballet pumps as can't wear heals due to back issue, but now that the weather is getting colder, I'd like some sort of coat/jacket/blazer to wear from going from car to venue.

Any suggestions that aren't too expensive, budget of roughly £50.

redpeppersoup Tue 08-Nov-16 21:22:28

Lipsy usually have lovely cropped blazers that can be dressed up or down. Not very practical for winter but fine just for going from car to venue.

doodlejump1980 Tue 08-Nov-16 21:24:54

I got a lovely black blazer in Wallis this week. Congrats on your weightloss! Happy shopping!

ALemonyPea Tue 08-Nov-16 21:35:18

Thank you Doodle. I've lost just over 5 and a half stone.

Just checked Wallis, and they have 30% off, score!

Not sure I'd want a cropped one, Red, as still have a bit of a tummy that needs covered, but thank you for your suggestion.

Mrstumbletap Tue 08-Nov-16 21:54:58

I like the blazers in H&M. Have a few I wear with jeans and flats. Congrats on the weight loss that's amazing!

HardcoreLadyType Tue 08-Nov-16 21:57:42

I don't know about suitable blazers, but I wanted to say, I love your NN. It makes me smile every time I see it!

ALemonyPea Tue 08-Nov-16 22:18:38

Thank you blush

BusterGonad Wed 09-Nov-16 06:27:37

Debenhams have 20% off!!!!!!

MrsCillianMurphy Wed 09-Nov-16 06:33:54

I have a blazer from Zara that I love.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now