Talk

Advanced search

Cheap cashmere scarves/wraps

(9 Posts)
VulvaInLaw Mon 07-Nov-16 20:51:24

Anybody seen any? Would love an oversized cashmere scarf as our office is freezing but don't want to spend loads.... Have seen one in Zara but just wondered if there is anywhere else I should look? Also would like cashmere cardigan - tesco used to do them years ago, are they any good?!

Liiinoo Mon 07-Nov-16 21:01:20

Try The Cashmere Centre online (based in Milton Keynes) they do a great range of colours and sizes from scarves to huge shawls and often have a BOGOF deal.

VulvaInLaw Mon 07-Nov-16 22:37:11

Oh thanks, am not too far from there either....

Laska5772 Mon 07-Nov-16 22:38:27

TKmaxx Cashmere?

Brittanyspears Mon 07-Nov-16 23:26:28

I got a nice large scarf/wrap from h&m last year also a cashmere beanie for DH. Great value. The White Company has a sale on atm for a bit more £££

AuroraBora Tue 08-Nov-16 02:30:54

Tkmaxx? I often just run my hand slowly along the cardigans and jumpers rack and if anything feels very soft I hoick it out and check the label. I've found pure merino and cashmere this way, and although they are more expensive than the polyester cardis in there, they're not a bad price for cashmere/merino.

Haven't done the same for scarves but might be worth a rummage?

Toffeelatteplease Tue 08-Nov-16 16:13:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

iseenodust Tue 08-Nov-16 17:00:48

Another vote for TKMaxx. In my nearest store they usually have a separate rail for cashmere but the merino jumpers are mixed in with other jumpers sold by size. Not the day to say this but M&S usually do good cashmere.

Toffeelatteplease Tue 08-Nov-16 20:09:41

sorry I appeared to link through to my own personal Amazon account.

However if you search cashmere wrap on Amazon one of the first results is a big wool and cashmere blend by Novawo. It's big gorgeous and lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now