Tinted Moisturiser - Laura Mercier or Nars?

(7 Posts)
Pupsiecola Sat 05-Nov-16 10:48:38

Been using the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue one but would like to try sth else. I've read good things about LM and Nars. Anyone use these or have other recommendations? Don't like anything too heavy. SPF not essential as I use a separate one. Thx.

drinkingchanelno5 Sat 05-Nov-16 10:58:26

I use Laura Mercia and it is lovely, esp when paired with the primer. But it is VERY sheer and gives virtually no coverage, just evens your complexion, so if you need coverage go for something else.

botemp Sat 05-Nov-16 11:14:19

I use the LM TM religiously and there's little that would seduce me away from it, I think the Nars may be more of interest if you're on the oilier side (LM do a separate oil free one too though). I agree with the above that it's a complexion enhancer and offers little coverage, though it can be built up (at counter they definitely use more than me, buffering it). The only thing I'd ever contemplate trading it for is the Chantecaille Just Skin but considering I usually need two separate colours to see me through the year I find that a step too far budget wise.

Pupsiecola Sat 05-Nov-16 12:03:37

Thanks both. Bo I just read that Nars has added skin care benefits but maybe that's mostly hype.

PawWavingCat Sat 05-Nov-16 14:09:46

I have used Laura Mercier in the past but this year switched and bought Nars as it seemed to provide "smoother" coverage (compared both, half a face of each in the shop).

JanetStWalker Sat 05-Nov-16 14:28:23

Chantacaille Just Skin is better than both of them, imho.

Pupsiecola Sat 05-Nov-16 16:28:06

I looked at the Chantacaille and the woman in Space NK was really going for the upsell but at almost twice the price I couldn't justify it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now